Autoworld Brussels - The World Automobile Centre
Palais Mondial de l'Automobile
Parc du Cinquantenaire 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
Autoworld, the most prestigious collection in the world, inaugurated in 1986 in the luxurious buildings of the Palais Mondial in Brussels.
Autoworld invites you to witness the history of the car from 1886 to the 1970s. Most of the old cars are part of the Mahy de Gand collection, which is the largest collection in the world comprising some 950 vehicles.
Both Belgian and foreign cars are on display. Moreover, temporary exhibitions are held at the Palais Mondial on a regular basis.
New to Autoworld - The Sport & Competition area
The new area, located on the first floor of the museum, traces the great moments of car racing - rallies and races - since 1906.
More than twenty competition cars are showcased in an original and dynamic exhibit that is enhanced with photographs, old videos and information screens.
Autoworld opening times
- From 1 April to 30 September: 10am to 6pm,
- From 1 October to 31 March: 10am to 5pm,
- Weekends 10am to 6pm.
For guided visits please book in advance.
- Adults - €9,
- Senior citizens, persons with reduced mobility, students - €7,
- Children aged 6 to 12 years - €5,
- Free for children under 6,
- Groups of 15 people or more - €7.
Autoworld is also a great venue for your banquets, meetings and celebrations, providing you with the unforgettable and unique setting you need for your special moments.
Notice to collectors and car-lovers
Don't miss the Babouin Shop.
It has a large selection of scaled models, books and catalogues on the world of old-timers.
- Must of Brussels Pass €19pp - Brussels Must See Attractions
- Unmissable Visits in Brussels from 24€ - The Brussels Card