BEGUINAGE CHURCH OF SAINT-JEAN-BAPTISTE
Place du Béguinage
- MAPS: Google Maps
Attributed to the architect L. Fayd'herbe, this church is a remarkable illustration of the Italian-influenced Flemish Baroque style of the 17th century. Its façade is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Belgium.
The church was restored after it was ravaged by a fire in 2001, and stands out again.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 217 87 42
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines