BEGUINAGE CHURCH OF SAINT-JEAN-BAPTISTE
Place du Béguinage
- MAPS: Google Maps
Attributed to the architect L. Fayd'herbe, this church is a remarkable illustration of the Italian-influenced Flemish Baroque style of the 17th century. Its façade is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Belgium.
The church was restored after it was ravaged by a fire in 2001, and stands out again.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 217 87 42
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Cauchie House
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels