Rue de la Madeleine 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
Although built by the same architect as the Saint Hubert Galleries between 1847 and 1848, this is a more modest arcade. Its shops are a magnet for students and collectors. Notice the baroque-style facade, converted in 1761, and preserved to retain the gallery's harmony with its surroundings.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!