Brunch at Pain Quotidien
Rue Antoine Dansaert 16 a
- MAPS: Google Maps
Belgian success story Pain Quotidien offers you its shared table in several locations across Brussels.
Alain Coumont, who created this business, originally aimed to open a bakery to recreate the rustic and natural bread of his childhood.
The idea for a shared table then germinated in his mind: old acquaintances and strangers finding themselves around a giant table and spending a little bit of time together.
So, take your place next to your new neighbour, share the organic spreads and remind yourself that, even at the heart of the city, you're allowed to meet new people.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58