Rue de l'Association 24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brussels Toy Museum is synonymous of fun. Open the doors of our small haven and become a child again.
In this magic place which has been open for over 30 years, visitors of all ages can do more than just look.
They can see and touch, play with hobby horses buses, bicycles, motorbikes, fire engines and trams. They can ride them or just dream. And there's no need to explain how to do that!
The Toy Museum is a pool of memories with thousands of toys displayed in 160 large glass cabinets. Every three months a new themed exhibit is organised.
Visiting the toy museum
Guided visits on request for groups of 15 people The museum opens for groups and schools outside regular opening times. A shop sells games and unusual items. It is possible to book rooms in the museum.
PricesAdmission prices Adults: €5.50 Children, seniors and students: €4.50 Groups of at least 15 people: €4.50 and free for the guide. Families: €18
Celebrate your birthday at the Toy Museum
Drinks, cake, candles, gifts and entrance to the museum for €8pp.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels