Avenue des Celtes 36
1040 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
If you're feeling nostalgic about traditional-style ice-creams, whose imperfections where synonymous with authenticity, then pop in to Capoue's.
At Capoue's, the choice is huge! There are great classics like speculoos and chocolate with real flakes, and also fashionable new flavours like bounty, blood orange, cuberdon (scarlet sugar cones) and spiced bread.
All the sorbets and ice-creams are handmade in an traditional, artisan way, that is to say they make sure that each ingredient's specific characteristics are preserved.
Special praise has to go to Capoue's creation of ice-creams for diabetics and for those who are lactose intolerant.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 733 38 33
- website : http://www.capoue.com/
Visit our partners' webpages
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo