Cathedral of Saints Michael & Gudule in Brussels
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built on the top of a hill, the cathedral reflects the three stages of the gothic style in its construction. It is a remarkable building because of the remnants of the old Roman collegiate church, its 16th century stained-glass windows, the statues of the apostles in the nave, the baroque style "chair of truth", its treasure and its large organ.
Opening hours cathedral: Monday throught Friday from 7 am to 6 pm. Saturday: from 8.30 to 6 pm (visits from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm only). Saturday: from 8.30 to 6 pm (visits after 2 pm only). Free entrance. Guided visits: contact the A.C.T. ¿ Rue du Bois Sauvage 13 ¿ 1000 Brussels. Tel.: +32 (0)2/219 75 30 or email. Information on the different visits available.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels