"CHARLES DEBEUR" FENCING MUSEUM
Palais Mondial de l'Automobile
Parc du Cinquantenaire 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
The only museum devoted to fencing as an Olympic discipline : weapons and equipment from the world of fencing.
Audio-visual performance about fencing and its rules.
Open on request only: Mon-Fri: 9h-19h; WE and public holidays: 10h-18h.
Guided tours for individuals and groups up to 15 people. Duration : 1h30.
Individual initiation courses.
- tel. : +32 (0) 494 42 65 48
- website : http://www.synec-doc.be/escrime/musee
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts