Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF NOTRE-DAME AUX RICHES CLAIRES
Rue des Riches Claires 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 17th century church built in the Flemish Renaissance style is the work of Luc Fayd'herbe and is typical of the Brabant Baroque style.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 09 37
- fax : +32 (0) 2 512 69 56
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!