CHURCH OF NOTRE-DAME DU BON-SECOURS
Rue du Marché au Charbon
- MAPS: Google Maps
One of the most gracious churches of the Flemish Baroque period, it is nevertheless the most untypical of the Flemish style by its hexagonal form of its layout and its short naves. The facade is elegant and well proportioned. It is decorated with the emblazons of Charles de Lorraine. Stop on the way of Saint Jacques of Compostela.
Guided visits on request: ACT (French, German and Russian), phone: +32 (0)2 219 75 30 - CDTB (Dutch, German and English), tel.: +32 (0)2/219 68 34 - Rue du Bois Sauvage 13, 1000 Brussels - open from 9 am to 5 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 514 31 13
- website : http://www.catho-bruxelles.be/Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Secours.html
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo