CHURCH OF SAINT MARY MAGDALENE
Rue de la Madeleine 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
A small gothic church with a baroque portal, it was once part of a convent founded in the 13th century but destroyed by Protestants in 1580. The church was refurbished between 1957 and 1958 to give it a 15th century aspect. The building of the tiny Magdalene Chapel dates back to the 15th century and was made possible by a donation from the guild of bakers.
Guided tours on written request for groups of at least 50 people.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 502 05 68
- website : http://www.catho-bruxelles.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts