Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINTS JEAN ET ETIENNE AUX MINIMES
© S. Rovenne
Rue des Minimes 62
- MAPS: Google Maps
Remarkable by its style and its harmonious proportions, it marks the transition between the 17th century Flemish Baroque and the neo-classicism which became popular in the 18th century.
Guided visits on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 93 84
- fax : +32 (0) 2 511 93 84
- website : http://www.minimes.net
Visit our partners' webpages
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate