Visit : Park/Garden
© WBT - Thomas Blairon
Parc du Cinquantenaire
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cinquantenaire Park, Brussels' green lung, is a slice of peace and quiet amidst the frenzy of the capital of Europe.
Situated between the Schuman roundabout, the avenue des Nerviens, avenue de la Renaissance and the avenue de Tervuren, the park contains some real treasures such as the Big Mosque, Islamic centre of Brussels, the Statue of the Green Dog and the Pavilion of Human Passions by Victor Horta.
The park covers about thirty hectares of classical gardens, with paths drawn out with lines, trimmed bay hedges and a symmetrical course. The Cinquantenaire Museum (MRAH), the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, Autoworld are housed in it.
Recommended visits and attractionsCinquantenaire Museum - Royal Museums of Art and History
Autoworld Brussels - The World Automobile Centre
Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
Berlaymont, the European Commission headquarters
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts