Visit : Park/Garden
© WBT - Thomas Blairon
Parc du Cinquantenaire
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cinquantenaire Park, Brussels' green lung, is a slice of peace and quiet amidst the frenzy of the capital of Europe.
Situated between the Schuman roundabout, the avenue des Nerviens, avenue de la Renaissance and the avenue de Tervuren, the park contains some real treasures such as the Big Mosque, Islamic centre of Brussels, the Statue of the Green Dog and the Pavilion of Human Passions by Victor Horta.
The park covers about thirty hectares of classical gardens, with paths drawn out with lines, trimmed bay hedges and a symmetrical course. The Cinquantenaire Museum (MRAH), the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, Autoworld are housed in it.
Recommended visits and attractionsThe Cinquantenaire Museum - Royal Museums of Art and History (MRAH) Autoworld Brussels The Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History The Pavilion of Human Passions The Cauchie House
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels