Visit : Museum/Discover
COLLECTIONS OF THE BRUSSELS PUBLIC SOCIAL ACTION CENTRE (CPAS)
Rue Haute 298 A
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the administrative building of the CPAS of Brussels.
Paintings, tapestry, furniture, plates.
Guided tours on written request, at least 3 weeks in advance, max. 20 pers.
Metro: Porte de Hal / Tram: 3, 55, 90 / Bus: 27, 48.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels