Visit : Chocolate Maker
© Corné S.A
Galerie du Roi 24-26
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated in the magnificent Royal Galleries, the Corné chocolatiers boutique is upholding the traditions of the finest Belgian chocolate.
- The Corné 1932 chocolate range,
- A taste of history.
There is only one Corné 1932 boutique which provides the best chocolates made by our artisan chocolatiers.
A passion for chocolate
A delicious selection, just for you.
Pralines: cream without alcohol, cream liquer, ganache, fruits, fresh cream, marzipan, chocolate truffles, nougat, mendiants... I bet you already want one!
Chocolate spreads: taste a real chocolate spread from the Corné 1932 range - milk chocolate, dark chocolate , praline.
Brisures: pieces of chocolate tablets, that are as pure as they are delicious.
A little bit of history
Corné 1932 is one of the oldest Belgian chocolatiers. Its founder, Maurice Corné opened his own shop in Brussels in 1932.
Corné 1932, Belgian chocolate in all its forms and splendour.
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels