Galerie de la Reine 5
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the heart of Brussels, in the galerie de la Reine, Corné Port-Royal welcomes you to an Art Deco setting and shop windows full of chocolate.
- Corné Port-Royal's house specialities
- An authentic, welcoming atmosphere.
Chocolates in the Royal galleries
Since 2005, Conré Port-Royal has been selling its delicious Ballotins, Royaux (mendiants, chocolate truffles or cherries), Pralines (manons, truffles, pralines, etc.) and Les Origines (ganaches from 6 different countries).
Fresh chocolates all year round
The shop sells all Corné Port-Royal's produts and you will always be welcomed with a smile 365 days a year from 9am to 11:30pm.
With its location, in the most visited neighbourhood in Belgium, and in view of the success of the chocolates on sale, Corné Port-Royal guarantees you products of the highest quality.
A magnificent setting for delicious chocolates
The Art Nouveau style of the Corné Port-Royal boutique was chosen in homage to Victor Horta. The Art Nouveau style goes perfectly with the prestigious setting of the Saint Hubert galleries.
Your visit will enable you to admire the large multicoloured dome and windows with flower motifs.
There is a Corné Port-Royal visit for every season.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts