CRYPT OF THE MONUMENT ON THE PLACE DES MARTYRS
Place des Martyrs
- MAPS: Google Maps
Square in classical style, designed in 1775. Not to be missed: monument dedicated to the heroes who died in the 1830 revolution. Designed by Guillaume Geefs. Crypt.
Visit of the crypt on request, for groups only. Information: Adrien Lenaerts, rue Lt. J. Becker 8, 1040 Brussels, tel: 0477/21 07 33.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 735 96 05
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels