Place de la vieille Halle aux Blé 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the heart of Brussels, awaits the Delacre artisan biscuit boutique, a famous Belgian brand.
Located at 27 place de la Vieille Halle aux Blés, a stone's throw away from the Manneken Pis, this artisan biscuit shop invites you to discover the work of a master biscuit maker and a whole range or original biscuits.
Not forgetting the famous Delacre boxes, which have become a genuine collector's item.
In the boutique, you can also create your own assortment to be presented in the box of your choice!
Biscuiterie Delacre is a return to the brand's roots.
It was n the Saint-Jacques quarter that Charles Delacre opened his first chocolate workshop in 1870, before branching out into gourmet biscuits. He was awarded the status of Royal Warrant Holder to the Belgian Court in 1879.
Part of the British Group United Biscuits since 1998, the company has succeeded in preserving all of the know-how and authenticity first established by Charles Delacre.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 514 91 95
- website : http://www.delacre.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts