Petit Sablon 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 16th century, it was dramatically transformed in the 17th century by the family of the Princes of Arenberg. Many famous people have stayed there, including Queen Christine of Sweden, Louis XV, Jean-Baptiste Rousseau and Voltaire. It now belongs to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its prestigious setting is used for important international conferences.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours