Rue de Louvain 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
Group visits with lecture on the institutions and explanations on the architecture and history of the buildings.
Guided tours by appointment only: Mon-Sat: 10h, 11h, 14h, 15h.
Closed on Sundays, public holidays, week of 15/8 and from 23/12 to 2/1.
Free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium