GRAND HOSPICE PACHECO
Rue du Canal 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 19th century on the site of the former infirmary of the Beguine convent. The austerity of this neoclassical complex corresponded perfectly with its use : daily life there was hardly any more joyful.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Can only be visited on the outside.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels