GRAND HOSPICE PACHECO
Rue du Canal 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 19th century on the site of the former infirmary of the Beguine convent. The austerity of this neoclassical complex corresponded perfectly with its use : daily life there was hardly any more joyful.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Can only be visited on the outside.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville