GRAND HOSPICE PACHECO
Rue du Canal 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 19th century on the site of the former infirmary of the Beguine convent. The austerity of this neoclassical complex corresponded perfectly with its use : daily life there was hardly any more joyful.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Can only be visited on the outside.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Cauchie House
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels