ING CULTURAL CENTRE
Espace culturel ING - Mont des Arts
Place Royale 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
The ING Cultural Centre is housed in an important architectural neoclassic building from 1776-1782 (designed by Barnabé Guimard) on the Place Royal in Brussels. Since 1986, ING hosts and organises prestigious exhibitions there to highlight the Belgian and international artistic heritage. ING is major part of the artistic life of the Mont des Arts and plays an important role in Belgium regarding culture.
Open during the weekend and on public holidays. Closed on 25/12 and 01/01.
Opening hours depending on temporary exhibitions..
Access: Train: near the Centrale train station of Brussels - Bus: 27, 38, 60, 71, 95, 96 (stop Royale) - Tram: 92, 93, 94 (stop Royale) - Metro: line 2 (stop Porte de Namur).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels