ING CULTURAL CENTRE
Espace culturel ING - Mont des Arts
Place Royale 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
The ING Cultural Centre is housed in an important architectural neoclassic building from 1776-1782 (designed by Barnabé Guimard) on the Place Royal in Brussels. Since 1986, ING hosts and organises prestigious exhibitions there to highlight the Belgian and international artistic heritage. ING is major part of the artistic life of the Mont des Arts and plays an important role in Belgium regarding culture.
Open during the weekend and on public holidays. Closed on 25/12 and 01/01.
Opening hours depending on temporary exhibitions..
Access: Train: near the Centrale train station of Brussels - Bus: 27, 38, 60, 71, 95, 96 (stop Royale) - Tram: 92, 93, 94 (stop Royale) - Metro: line 2 (stop Porte de Namur).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours