Jacques Brel editions in Bruxelles
Place de la Vieille Halle aux Blés 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jacques Brel editions, dedicated to "Grand Jacques" are proud to take you through a tour of Brussels with the famous Belgian singer. Featuring: The exhibit J'aime les Belges, I love Belgians.
The %$ELTO(21403, I love the Brussels accent)$% walk Songs in the city. Jacques Brel takes you by hand for a walk lasting 2h40.
Practical informationThe Brel editions are closed on 25 December and the 15 first days of January. Last entry is at 5.30pm.
- walk with audio guide, by reservation €8
- exhibit and walk €10
- exhibit with audio guide €5
- school groups by reservation €2
Download the brochure of the exhibit and walk by the Jacques Brel editions
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo