Jazz Club - L'Archiduc
Rue Antoine Dansaert 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
L'Archiduc offers jazz, cocktails, an art gallery and live music in an art deco atmosphere at the heart of the historic centre of Brussels.
This Jazz club welcomes numerous artists and regularly organises concerts in autumn and in winter.
Examples of such concert nights are "Jazz After Shopping" on Saturdays and the "Round About Five" on Sundays from about 5pm to 7pm.
L'Archiduc is ideally placed on the very trendy rue Antoine Dansaert, near to the Brussels Stock Exchange, the Theatre de la Bourse and Ancienne Belgique concert hall.
It's perfect for a couple's evening out or a night on the town with friends in Brussels!
Some useful information
Everyday from 4pm to 5am. Closed on Christmas Eve. Jazz concert every Saturday and Sunday at 5pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels