Jewish Museum of Belgium
Rue de Minimes 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jewish Museum is currently closed to the public following the attack on Saturday 24 May 2014.
Visit the Jewish Museum
Free entry on the first Sunday of the month. Free entry for educational institutions recognised by the French Community. Free for children under 12. Educational activities Interactive, guided tours of the current exhibitions, workshops and training - primary and secondary schools and higher education as well as for families.
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices