L'ARBRE D'OR (THE GOLDEN TREE) - N° 10 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Home to the guild of brewers, who rebuilt it in the 17th century following the French bombardment. Today, the house's cellars have been converted to accommodate the Brewery Museum. This contains a faithfull reconstruction of an 18th century brewery. Naturally, before you leave you can enjoy a good beer and also admire the superb collection of old Brussels beer-pump handles.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!