Visit : Monument, Architectural Heritage
La Bourse - The Brussels Stock Exchange
© WBT - Ricardo de la Riva
Rue Henri Maus 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brussels Stock Exchange, an emblematic, neo-classical building in the centre of the capital of Europe.
The Stock Exchange is a splendid building built by Léon Suys between 1868 and 1873. The architect gave it a neo-classical look and added numerous decorative elements, making it once of the most ornate buildings in 19th century Brussels. The pediment is decorated with a bas-relief depicting "Belgium, defender of industry and commerce".
Practical informationThe Stock Exchange has become a venue for temporary exhibitions, concerts and events which are open to all age groups. Learn a bit more about the history of this beautiful Brussels monument.
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour