LA BROUETTE (THE WHEELBARROW) - N° 2-3 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
The front of the house, which belonged to the guild of grease makers, stood up relatively well to the bombardment and was then simply refurbished by the sculptor Jean Cosyn. Like its neighbour, it bears the hallmarks of the Italian-Flemish style. The statue of Saint Gilles was put in place in 1912. The "Nation Saint-Gilles", comprising several guilds, formerly used the house for its meetings.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours