LA LOUVE (THE SHE-WOLF) - N° 5 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Bought by the city's bowmen at the beginning of the 17th century, the house's facade survived the bombardment of 1695 and has an impressive unity with unmistakable touches of the Italian-Flemish style. Notice the bas-relief of Romulus and Remus being fed by the she-wolf. The top of the house shows the phoenix rising from the ashes and the inscription, "Charred, I returned more glorious through the efforts of the Guild of Sebastian".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Folon Foundation
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!