LA MAISON DES DUCS DE BRABANT (RESIDENCE OF THE DUKES OF BRABANT) - N° 13-19 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
The facade here hides a set of six houses (6 front doors). In fact, for the house to be named simply after the Dukes of Brabant is a misnomer since an impressive array of busts of dukes actually decorates the facade. The houses were completed in 1698 and renovated in 1882.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts