Visit : Monument
LE PIGEON - N° 26-27 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Prior to the French bombardment, this house belonged to the guild of painters. Later, it became the home of Victor Hugo during his exile in Brussels following the coup d'état which ended the Second Republic.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat