Bibliothèque royale de Belgique
Boulevard de l'Empereur 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Royal Belgian Library opens its LIBRARIUM, a place where you can learn all about books and writing. With its original set-up, the LIBRARIUM presents the scientific content both chronologically and thematically, allowing several reading levels that will please laymen and experts alike. This new museum reaches beyond boundaries and focuses not only on the Belgian history of books. The different writing cultures in Africa, Asia, Europe, etc are broached as well. Like is the case with books, LIBRARIUM will evolve and will serve as a base for several activities such as temporary exhibitions, conferences, etc.
Entrance through the Mont des Arts or the Boulevard de l'Empereur 2 - 1000 Brussels.
- website : http://www.kbr.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Cauchie House