MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES OF FLEMISH LIFE IN BRUSSELS
Quai aux Pierres de Taille 28
- MAPS: Google Maps
Testimony of the Flemish cultural life in Brussels, through archive material, pictures, maps of the city (Dutch), insignia of ancient guilds, books and magazines published in Brussels in Dutch. Temporary exhibitions.
Closed on public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
Guided tours for groups up to 25 people on request (3 weeks in advance).
Subway: De Brouckère / Streetcar: 23, 52, 55, 56, 81 / Bus: 63, 47.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts