MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES OF FLEMISH LIFE IN BRUSSELS
Quai aux Pierres de Taille 28
- MAPS: Google Maps
Testimony of the Flemish cultural life in Brussels, through archive material, pictures, maps of the city (Dutch), insignia of ancient guilds, books and magazines published in Brussels in Dutch. Temporary exhibitions.
Closed on public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
Guided tours for groups up to 25 people on request (3 weeks in advance).
Subway: De Brouckère / Streetcar: 23, 52, 55, 56, 81 / Bus: 63, 47.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58