Museum of Capitalism
Centre Public d'Action Sociale
Rue Fernand Bernier 40
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and visit the world's first ever museum of capitalism. Situated in the centre of Namur, this space aimed at promoting citizenship, invites you to reflect on this unique economic system.
The exhibition is interactive. Day-to-day objects, videos, audio media, texts, stories, animations and explanatory signs (in French) will arouse your curiosity. When leaving the museum, each visitor will have acquired the necessary tools to assert himself in his citizenship.
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions