Museum of the Orthodox Church in Belgium
Avenue de Stalingrad 36
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum, located near Brussels orthodox cathedral, is aimed at introducing the public to a religion practised by over 20,000 people in Brussels.
You can discover a beautiful collection of icons, liturgical objects, sacerdotal clothing, as well as objects from the Greek orthodox church of Antwerp, which was the first one built in Belgium in 1900.
This museum is located at the corner of the Avenue de Stalingrad (n° 36) and the Rue Roger Van der Weyden (n° 24).
For more information, please call: +32 (0)2 502 52 77 - +32 (0)2 736 42 86 - +32 (0)2 36 52 78.
Guided visits can be booked by calling: +32 (0)2 736 52 78 or +32 (0)2 736 42 86.
Braille reading is possible.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices