Visit : Monument
© Château de Franc-Waret
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 16th century chapel is the last vestige of the Nassau Palace which was renowned for its splendour. Today it is an exhibition site for the Royal Library.
Guided tours on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 519 53 11
- fax : +32 (0) 2 519 55 33
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Cauchie House