Once Upon a Time in Brussels - Guided Tours on Electric Bikes
Ateliers des Tanneurs
Rue des Tanneurs 58-62
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and visit Brussels in a new way! Once Upon a Time in Brussels organises original guided tours on electric bike.
Are you planning to spend a couple of days in Brussels with the girls? You want to escape and enjoy Brussels in a new, different way and discover magnificent places?
Enjoy a half-day guided tour with Once Upon a Time in Brussels!
Go for a 4-hour bike ride with a Brussels historian, who will share her passion for her city with you.
You will be effortlessly carried away by her words and you won't see the time fly by!
Useful in formation
Guided tours all year round, during the week or at the weekend: from 9am to 1pm or from 2pm to 6pm.
4-hour guided tours including bike rental and equipment - €45 per person.
Tours are in either English or French.
Come and spend an afternoon in Brussels with Once Upon a Time in Brussels!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels