Rue du Marché au Charbon 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
Do you love sweets that crunch under your teeth with that extra special taste? You've found what you're looking for at papabubble's!
Sophie and Silvana, who opened the shop a few years ago, delight customers by making their sweets in front of your very eyes, several times a day!
They use all the colours of the rainbow and lots of drawings and designs which you can even customise.
Don't miss the typically Belgian speculoos and cuberdon (scarlet sugar cones) flavoured sweets.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels