Rue du Marché au Charbon 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
Do you love sweets that crunch under your teeth with that extra special taste? You've found what you're looking for at papabubble's!
Sophie and Silvana, who opened the shop a few years ago, delight customers by making their sweets in front of your very eyes, several times a day!
They use all the colours of the rainbow and lots of drawings and designs which you can even customise.
Don't miss the typically Belgian speculoos and cuberdon (scarlet sugar cones) flavoured sweets.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum