Pasionaria, a work by Emilio Lopez Menchero
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pasionaria is a work by Emilio Lopez Menchero in a busy passing place between vehicular and pedestrian traffic in the centre of Brussels.
The work was unveiled to celebrate 40 years of Moroccan immigration and immigration in general. Surprising and original! A set of stairs leads you up to the work.
Don't hesitate to shout all your best thoughts into it!
How to get there
Avenue Stalingrad, 1000 Brussels
Metro: Madou or Parc/Park.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts