Place Royale, Brussels
- MAPS: Google Maps
Place Royale, whose origins date back to the 18th century, is the gateway to the museum district of Brussels.
Where the rue Royale and the rue Montagne de la Cour meet is where the Magritte Museum, which is dedicated to the surrealist masterpieces of René Magritte.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels