Visit : Museum/Discover
Plasticarium - Museum of Pop Plastics from the 60s to today
© Kathleen Davisters
Rue de Locquenghien 35
- MAPS: Google Maps
This quirky museum invites you to discover its collection of unique plastic objects, just a stone's throw from Place Saint-Catherine, in the centre of Brussels.
Exhibited like an enormous Utopian house, this collection of works of art, furniture, televisions and electrical goods, made by top contemporary designers in an age when plastic really stood out thanks to the use of bright colours, often orange, conjures up the feel of the sixties and pop culture, with its emphasis on the cult of the object in consumer society and optical art.
Organising your visit
Guided tours can be organised by reservation and in groups of between 10 and 20 people.
€15 per person.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 344 98 21
- fax : +32 (0) 2 344 98 21
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours