Parc de Bruxelles
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Royal Park offers a classic style playground bang in the centre of Brussels; an ideal stop during your city trips.
Puppet shows and storytelling often take place at the kiosk.
Plus, the great green fields are all you need to lie down and relax.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place