Avenue de la Renaissance
- MAPS: Google Maps
2 playgrounds for children from 3 to 12 years at the Cinquantenaire park
With its great flat alleys this park is ideal for bike-rides for all ages and it also has a football pitch.
The large fountain freshens up the air during the great summer heat and the vast green area is always home to activities of all sorts, ranging from sports festivals, pics-nics, egg-hunts ot puppet shows.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Tour & Taxis
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels