Visit : Monument
Rue du Bois Sauvage 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
This tower, as well as curtain remnant, was part in the 12th century of one of the city's perimeter walls. Today it is located in the garden of the dean of the Cathedral of Saints Michel and Gudule, and is not open to visitors.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus