Visit : Monument
Rue du Bois Sauvage 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
This tower, as well as curtain remnant, was part in the 12th century of one of the city's perimeter walls. Today it is located in the garden of the dean of the Cathedral of Saints Michel and Gudule, and is not open to visitors.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices