Raymond Leblanc Foundation
Moof Museum of Original Figurines
Rue Marché aux Herbes 116
1040 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Rayomd Leblanc Foundation starts from the Tintin building Moof Museum, a brand new space located in the Horta gallery, two steps from the Grand Place in Brussels.
A great part of the Archives of the Raymond Leblanc Foundation will implement the MooF figurines (Museum of original Figurines) in the centre of town.
Thanks to this partnership, the Raymond Leblanc Foundation starts new dynamics and opens to a larger audience. This new setting will offer greater visibility to the various activities carried out by the Foundation, among which the Raymond Leblanc prize, which will presently be awarded at the Moof.
Moof is open every day, except Mondays, from 10.30am to 6pm. Closed on public holidays
Guided visits of around 40 minutes are available.
Moof is at no.116, Rue Marché aux Herbes, a few steps from the Grand Place of Brussels and the Gare Centrale.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels