ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
National and scientific library. More than 5 million books. Numerous special sections: manuscripts, precious printed material, currencies, engravings, cards, music. Temporary exhibitions. Archives and museum of literature. Printing Museum. Chapel of Nassau.
Guided visits on request at the educational service (tel: +32 (0)2/519 53 71): school group € 12,5 - cultural group € 25,-.
Closed on public holidays, 2/11, 15/11 as well as the last week of August and the week between Christmas and New year.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield