Square des Ursulines
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ursulines square is not a conventional playground, but a fantastic multi-purpose space adapted to skateboards for teenagers and younger adults.
It has ramps, trampolines, bowls and bars, as well as a number of benches to use for roller-blading, skating or BMX.
This information is offered to you in collaboration with Brussels Environment - IBGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts