Square des Ursulines
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ursulines square is not a conventional playground, but a fantastic multi-purpose space adapted to skateboards for teenagers and younger adults.
It has ramps, trampolines, bowls and bars, as well as a number of benches to use for roller-blading, skating or BMX.
This information is offered to you in collaboration with Brussels Environment - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Folon Foundation
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville