Square des Ursulines
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ursulines square is not a conventional playground, but a fantastic multi-purpose space adapted to skateboards for teenagers and younger adults.
It has ramps, trampolines, bowls and bars, as well as a number of benches to use for roller-blading, skating or BMX.
This information is offered to you in collaboration with Brussels Environment - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cauchie House
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels