Square des Ursulines
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ursulines square is not a conventional playground, but a fantastic multi-purpose space adapted to skateboards for teenagers and younger adults.
It has ramps, trampolines, bowls and bars, as well as a number of benches to use for roller-blading, skating or BMX.
This information is offered to you in collaboration with Brussels Environment - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC