SOLVAY LIBRARY 1902-2002
Rue Belliard 137
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hundred-year-old building, style art nouveau, recently renovated by F. Metzger. Wonderful library with mahogany panelling, one of the most impressive examples of architectural eclectism in Belgium.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Only the exterior can be visited.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 738 75 96
- fax : +32 (0) 2 736 29 85
- email : email@example.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Folon Foundation
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour