SOLVAY LIBRARY 1902-2002
Rue Belliard 137
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hundred-year-old building, style art nouveau, recently renovated by F. Metzger. Wonderful library with mahogany panelling, one of the most impressive examples of architectural eclectism in Belgium.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Only the exterior can be visited.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 738 75 96
- fax : +32 (0) 2 736 29 85
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels