The Brussels Stock Exchange
Rue Henri Maus 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brussels Stock Exchange, an emblematic, neo-classical building in the centre of the capital of Europe.
The Stock Exchange is a splendid building built by Léon Suys between 1868 and 1873. The architect gave it a neo-classical look and added numerous decorative elements, making it once of the most ornate buildings in 19th century Brussels.
The pediment is decorated with a bas-relief depicting "Belgium, defender of industry and commerce".
The Stock Exchange has become a venue for temporary exhibitions, concerts and events which are open to all age groups.
Learn a bit more about the history of this beautiful Brussels monument.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels