The Brussels Stock Exchange
Rue Henri Maus 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brussels Stock Exchange, an emblematic, neo-classical building in the centre of the capital of Europe.
The Stock Exchange is a splendid building built by Léon Suys between 1868 and 1873. The architect gave it a neo-classical look and added numerous decorative elements, making it once of the most ornate buildings in 19th century Brussels.
The pediment is decorated with a bas-relief depicting "Belgium, defender of industry and commerce".
The Stock Exchange has become a venue for temporary exhibitions, concerts and events which are open to all age groups.
Learn a bit more about the history of this beautiful Brussels monument.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels