The Comic Strip House
Boulevard de l'Impératrice 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Comic Strip House takes you to the heart of the French-Belgian comic strip, that of "Le Journal de Spirou" in which the most famous cartoon characters came alive.
The history of these masters of the 9th art is told along a trail with numerous drawings and boards, other illustrations and related items. Two to three temporary exhibits are organised every year around a particular theme.
Guided visit of 30 minutes (in French) possible by reservation. Group of max. 15 persons: €40
Seniors, students, children (6 -16 years): €1
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels