The Comic Strip House
Boulevard de l'Impératrice 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Comic Strip House takes you to the heart of the French-Belgian comic strip, that of "Le Journal de Spirou" in which the most famous cartoon characters came alive.
The history of these masters of the 9th art is told along a trail with numerous drawings and boards, other illustrations and related items. Two to three temporary exhibits are organised every year around a particular theme.
Guided visit of 30 minutes (in French) possible by reservation. Group of max. 15 persons: €40
Seniors, students, children (6 -16 years): €1
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre